Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Technology
Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Technology provides a comprehensive, easy-to-understand treatment of the background, development, and applications of the gas turbine engine it its various forms, such as turobjet, turbofan, turboprop, and turboshaft powerplants. Designed primarily as a resource for technicians preparing for the FAA aircraft powerplant mechanic certification, Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Technology also may be used a reference. The text also discusses the changing maintenance and overhaul procedures and philosophies and the role of fuel metering in engine operation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science Engineering
- ISBN-13: 9780028018287
- ISBN: 0028018281
- Publication Year: 1995
- Edition: 3