Airborne And Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Written by a team of international experts, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the major applications of airborne and terrestrial laser scanning. It focuses on principles and methods and presents an integrated treatment of airborne and terrestrial laser scanning technology. After consideration of the technology and processing methods, the book turns to applications, such as engineering, forestry, cultural heritage, extraction of 3D building models, and mobile mapping. This book brings together the various facets of the subject in a coherent text that will be relevant for advanced students, academics and practitioners.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781439827987
- ISBN: 1439827982
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1