This eclectic collection spotlights the talents of these three Ahn sisters, all virtuosos on their respective instruments. Pieces range from the stuffy highbrow (like Bernstein's "Trio for Violin, Cello, and Piano") to the pop instrumental (specifically, Eric Awazen's "Diamond World"). Augmented on many tracks by percussionists Matthew Gold and Brian Resnich, the trio performs exquisitely and the variety of pieces keeps the recording sounding continually fresh. The closing tracks are a welcome addition, with "The Heart Asks Pleasure First," as originally recorded for the soundtrack from the film The Piano, and "This Is Not America" by David Bowie and Pat Metheny. Highly recommended. ~ Mark W. B. Allender, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Label: EMI Classics
- UPC: 724355702227