Age And Arts Participation: 1982 1997
In this monograph, a wealth of information is provided that explains how and why participation in the arts varies across states and regions with statistics broken down by nine regions and analysis of the ten largest states by population. The study examines participation in the eight key art forms by segments of the population. Based on the 1997 survey of Public Participation in the Arts, Mark G. Schuster provides some preliminary analyses of the observed geographic variations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Seven Locks Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780929765860
- ISBN: 0929765869
- Publication Year: 2000