Against All Odds: The Ron Paul Revolution
Independent of his official presidential campaign, Ron Paul's supporters staged online fundraisers that netted record-breaking millions of dollars in single days; they made videos and newspapers and rented the largest blimp on the continent to tout his candidacy. The ten-term congressman from Texas raised more money than any other Republican contender for president in the three months leading up to the opening of the 2008 primary season. His explanation for all the excitement? Freedom is popular! The only Republican candidate opposed to the Iraq War, he gathered more support from active-duty military members than any other candidate from either party. In spite of this, he was ostracized by the establishment and blacklisted by the media. Against All Odds examines the grassroots phenomenon, the candidate's Constitution-championing stances and policies, the media bias against him, and the possible future of the revolution he started.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419690440
- ISBN: 1419690442
- Publication Year: 2008