After 2012: The Mayan Sunset
The story begins with the historical Battle of Los Angeles in 1942, from the point of view of the aliens. It explains why the UFO leaves and what it leaves behind. Fast-forward 70 years. The UFO comes back. The smart, but common, hero is put into the extraordinary position of saving the world. The book has many radically different ideas about Atlantis, Mars, UFO's, SETI, quantum physics, and even Bigfoot; and all this is from a truly open-minded, but scientific point of view. Truth is much stranger than fiction. There are introduction paragraphs at beginning of each chapter and a glossary at the end of the book. The glossary is for pronunciations and definitions, yes, but there are also key pieces of information that you don t get from the story. The same is true of the introductory paragraphs.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Pearland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477539699
- ISBN: 1477539697
- Publication Year: 2012