Afraid Of The Dark
Afraid of the Dark is a story about a twelve-year-old boy who is mysteriously transported from the present day back to 1969 while visiting Disneyland, finding himself as a star player in the Chicago Cubs dugout during a game late in that storied season when the 'fabulous' Cubs collapsed in September. Trying to fulfill the wish of his loving grandfather, who has raised him, he single-handedly brings the Cubs back to the brink of making it to the World Series. But much stands in the way and the boy finds out that there are more important matters in life than baseball. Tommy Hartnett is faced with overcoming evil to save the life of his future grandmother, whom he has never met as a child.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mouse Gate
- ISBN-13: 9781590953365
- ISBN: 1590953363
- Publication Year: 2016