Advocacy In English Language Teaching And Learning
Appropriate for those new to the topic and established scholars, this holistic text examines the nexus of advocacy and English-language teaching, beginning with theories of advocacy, covering constraints and challenges in practice, and offering a range of hands-on perspectives in different contexts and with different populations. Bringing together wide-ranging and diverse viewpoints in TESOL, this volume examines the role of advocacy through a social justice lens in a range of contexts, including K-12 classrooms and schools, adult and higher education settings, families and communities, and teacher-education programs and professional organizations. Advocacy in English Language Teaching and Learning offers readers a deeper understanding of what advocacy is and can be, and gives teacher candidates and educators the tools to advocate for their students, their families and communities, and their profession.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138489851
- ISBN: 1138489859
- Publication Year: 2019