Advances In Thermal Modeling Of Electronic Components And Systems
The explosive growth in chip power dissipation, resulting from greater transistor density and electronic functionality, has spawned numerous studies of thermal control techniques for single chip packages and multichip modules. This book presents current information on: Air and liquid cooling; Extended surface arrays; and Heat sinks. In addition, it offers a critical review of recent technical and patent literature in electronics cooling. This text is of special value to program managers, technologist and packaging engineers in the electronics industry; and researchers in University and government laboratories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Society of Mechanical
- ISBN-13: 9780791800157
- ISBN: 0791800156
- Publication Year: 1990