Advances In Pacific Basin Business, Economics And Finance
Advances in Pacific Basin Business, Economics, and Finance is an annual publication designed to focus on interdisciplinary research in finance, economics, and management among Pacific Rim countries. All articles published are reviewed and recommended by at least two members of editorial board. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:1. Policy and management on financial markets and financial institutions 2. Options, futures and other derivatives markets 3. Corporate finance and investment decisions 4. Insurance and risk management 5. Accounting, auditing and taxation 6. Marketing, management, and business policies of the Pacific Rim countries 7. Interdisciplinary issues on supply chain, finance, and marketing 8. Monetary and foreign exchange policy 9. Income, employment and other economic policies among the Pacific Rim countries
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Emerald Group Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781787564466
- ISBN: 1787564460
- Publication Year: 2018