Advances In Equine Imaging
An important review on advances in imaging for the equine practitioner! Chapters include an algorithm approach to imaging, advances in computed and digital radiography, advances in ultrasound, advances in nuclear medicine, advances in computed tomography and use of contrast, advances in magnetic resonance imaging, imaging of articular cartilage, computed tomography arthrography of the stifle with comparison to other diagnostic modalities, imaging of proximal suspensory ligament disease, the value of recheck imaging examinations, how does MRI impact case management?, the use of contrast MRI, correlation of imaging findings (Rads, Nuc Med, CT, MRI) in thoroughbred racehorses, and much more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9781455749676
- ISBN: 1455749672
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1