Advances In Deep Learning
This book introduces readers to both basic and advanced concepts in deep network models. It covers state-of-the-art deep architectures that many researchers are currently using to overcome the limitations of the traditional artificial neural networks. Various deep architecture models and their components are discussed in detail, and subsequently illustrated by algorithms and selected applications. In addition, the book explains in detail the transfer learning approach for faster training of deep models; the approach is also demonstrated on large volumes of fingerprint and face image datasets. In closing, it discusses the unique set of problems and challenges associated with these models.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811367939
- ISBN: 9811367930
- Publication Year: 2019