Advances In Big Data And Cloud Computing: Proceedings Of Icbdcc18
This book is a compendium of the proceedings of the International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing. It includes recent advances in the areas of big data analytics, cloud computing, internet of nano things, cloud security, data analytics in the cloud, smart cities and grids, etc. This volume primarily focuses on the application of the knowledge that promotes ideas for solving the problems of the society through cutting-edge technologies. The articles featured in this proceeding provide novel ideas that contribute to the growth of world class research and development. The contents of this volume will be of interest to researchers and professionals alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811318818
- ISBN: 9811318816
- Publication Year: 2019