Advanced Topics Of Embryonic Stem Cells
This book illustrates the advancements made in embryonic cells. The eventual medical employments of embryonic stem cells require methods and protocols to turn these unspecialized cells into fully functioning cell types found in a wide variety of tissues and organs. This book presents an overview of contemporary research on differentiation of embryonic stem cells to a wide variety of cell types, including neural, cardiac cells. Also, induced pluripotent stem cells and other pluripotent stem cell sources have been described. The book will prove to be a valuable resource for engineers, scientists and clinicians as well as students in a wide range of disciplines.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
- ISBN-13: 9781632420305
- ISBN: 1632420309
- Publication Year: 2015