Advanced Systems For Improved Public Healthcare And Disease Prevention: Emerging Research And Opportunities
The development of better processes to provide proper healthcare has enhanced contemporary society. By implementing effective collaborative strategies, this development ensures proper quality and instruction for both the patient and medical practitioners. Advanced Systems for Improved Public Healthcare and Disease Prevention: Emerging Research and Opportunities provides emerging research on care delivery issues in global public healthcare and explores information and communication technology-based solutions for public healthcare improvement and disease prevention. While highlighting topics such as drug supply, infectious diseases, and pharmaceutical care, this publication explores the methods of global public healthcare provision, issues in healthcare access, and applications in overcoming the access issues. This book is an important resource for professionals, practitioners, researchers, academics, and graduate students interested in seeking current research on the various approaches towards improving public healthcare.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Info Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522555285
- ISBN: 1522555285
- Publication Year: 2018