Advanced First Aid For Survival: When The Sh*T Hits The Fan You Are The Doctor
When the world goes to hell in a hand basket either because of a huge natural disaster, total collapse of society as we know it, or zombies start running around eating everything with a pulse, YOU will become your own, or your groups, 'doctor". It will be up to you to diagnose and treat various injuries and illnesses correctly to make sure that you or a member of your group "make it". I have been in the position where I was the only person with medical training in a 500 mile radius, I was the doctor , and I know first-hand that being able to suture a wound, place an ET tube, start an IV, or put in a chest tube has literally been the difference between life and death. In this book I am going to cover some of the Advanced First Aid Techniques I have used and that are used by Special Operations medics to save lives every day in combat zones around the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500535995
- ISBN: 1500535990
- Publication Year: 2014