Advanced Evidence: Using The Federal Rules Of Evidence In Pretrial And Trial Advocacy
Advanced Evidence adopts a practical approach to studying evidence rules, focusing on identifying and raising evidentiary issues before and during trial, like trial attorneys do. The text first explains the core rules that dictate what evidence is admissible, emphasizing how the rules' rationales factor into arguments. The text then explores advocacy considerations of whether, when, and how to raise evidentiary issues with the court before trial through motions in limine. The text also describes how to persuasively draft and argue such motions. Finally, the text describes evidentiary objections and explains how to effectively make and respond to objections at trial.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: West Academic
- ISBN-13: 9781640206892
- ISBN: 1640206892
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: New