Advanced Business Entity Taxation 2004
Written by authors of the market leading West Federal Tax Series, the 2004 Edition of Advanced Taxation of Business Entities provides thorough and adequate coverage of all relevant codes and regulations, emphasizing the high-interest and multidisciplinary aspects of taxation for an advanced course. Designed with the AICPA model tax curriculum in mind, this text presents the advanced federal taxation course from a business entity perspective. It is ideal as a follow up to WFT: Taxation of Business Entities or a first course in taxation using the business entities approach. . The students taking this course are accounting or finance majors and do so to fulfill curriculum requirements. They are also likely to sit for the CPA or CFA Exams.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Thomson Learning College
- ISBN-13: 9780324275209
- ISBN: 032427520X
- Publication Year: 2003