Acupuncture Strategies For Complex Patients: From Consultation To Treatment
Written by an experienced acupuncturist and educator, this advanced textbook provides strategies which support the foundational energy of a person, including their qi, blood, yin, yang and essence. The book takes an integrative approach, providing insightful recommendations relating to diagnosis and the construction of treatment plans. It shows how needling strategies are connected to rules of point selection, the point classification system, and nourishing the foundational energies of patients. Techniques such as bloodletting, gua sha and the eight extraordinary meridians are covered, and the book is supported by clear illustrations, chapter summary charts and template patient handouts. Ideal for use as a practical manual for practitioners of acupuncture, it is also useful as a student textbook.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Singing Dragon
- ISBN-13: 9781848193802
- ISBN: 1848193807
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1