Across The River
This intriguing tale is based on a true story of how one man is forced to leave his home and his country to be with the woman he loves. However, he soon finds himself doing battle with corruption, injustice, and bureaucracy. He strives to find success and happiness in one of the worldas largest cities, but encounters obstacles at every corner. Although he longs to go home, he realizes that he has made a new home in this foreign land. He must then decide where it is that he and his wife truly belong.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413745894
- ISBN: 141374589X
- Publication Year: 2004