Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer: The Definitive Guide To Buying New, Used, And Restored Pianos, Spring 2018
The latest supplement to the pianist's must-have reference The Piano Book, this comprehensive guide provides list prices for more than 3,000 currently manufactured acoustic and digital piano brands and models, as well as advice on estimating and negotiating price. Anyone in the market for a new or used piano--including teachers, technicians, students, and aficionados--can make a more informed purchase using this definitive guide. Updated twice a year with the most accurate information, the manual fully covers piano manufacturers, instrument models, prices, and trends in the piano market.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brookside Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781929145676
- ISBN: 1929145675
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Supplement