Acl Injuries In Female Athletes
This easy-to-read reference presents a succinct overview of clinically-focused topics covering the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of ACL injuries in the female athlete. Written by two professional team physicians, it provides practical, focused information for orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeons and physicians.Covers ACL injury risk factors and prevention, including biomechanics, biology, and anatomy of the female athlete. Discusses graft choices, the biology of healing, rehabilitation and return to play, future options for treatment, and more. Addresses special considerations such as pediatric ACL and revision ACL. Consolidates today's available information and experience in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323548397
- ISBN: 0323548393
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1