Accessibility And Wayfinding: Construction And Design Manual
Accessible architecture is about much more than wide doorways and low-placed light switches. Accessibility means independent and self-reliant living and mobility for people of all ages and in any situation in life. Enabling this requires a clear awareness of the related concepts and principles that need to be adopted into the planning at an early stage. This manual presents both public buildings and orientation systems in the fields of culture, transport, and education, as well as examples from the worlds of work and health. Informative essays provide an insight into the theory of signage, while selected projects are described from the perspective of Design for All. > Large-scale images and drawings illustrate ten design parameters > Best-of collection of the practical handbooks on accessible architecture and wayfinding > Incorporate two areas of design to ease our daily life
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dom Pub
- ISBN-13: 9783869226750
- ISBN: 3869226757
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 3 REV EXP