Let There Be Rock
"This legendary concert film, covering a 1979 Paris concert during the Australian hard rock band's Highway to Hell tour, showcases the power and precision that the quintet bring to vicious rockers like Whole Lotta Rosie and Let There Be Rock. Pixyish lead guitarist Angus Young, attired in his trademark school-boy's uniform, takes center stage with his energetic antics and frenetic solos, while the rest of the band cranks out their minimalist boogie with quiet determination. Interview segments and humorous backstage footage show another side to the musicians, especially AC/DC's flamboyant lead singer Bon Scott, who tragically died two months after this filmed concert."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: WARNER HOME VIDEO
- UPC: 883929156153
- Region: Region 1