Abuse Of Trust: Frank Beck And The Leicestershire Children?S Home Scandal
Journalists Mark D'Arcy and Paul Gosling investigate the Leicestershire children's home scandal of the 1980s and 1990s. They ask why it took so long to halt the sexual and physical abuse by Frank Beck and learn the lessons for protecting children. New for this edition: a new chapter on the involvement of the Labour MP Greville Janner.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Canbury Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780993040788
- ISBN: 0993040780
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Enlarged