Absolute Obstetric Anesthesia Review: The Complete Study Guide For Certification And Recertification
This concise, easy to follow review of obstetric anesthesia follows the outline set forth by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA), making it an invaluable resource for in-service exam and board exams. The book is divided into four sections, beginning with maternal physiology, followed by maternal-fetal considerations, then pathophysiology of complicated pregnancy, and finally problems of term and delivery. Written at the fellow-level, it provides anesthesiology residents, obstetric anesthesiology fellows, and any anesthesiologist providing care to obstetric patients testable information for the boards, as well as practical tips for clinical practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319969794
- ISBN: 331996979X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1