A Writer's Book Of Days: A Spirited Companion & Lively Muse For The Writing Life
First published a decade ago, A Writer's Book of Days has become the ideal writing coach for thousands of writers. Newly revised, with new prompts, up-to-date Web resources, and more useful information than ever, this invaluable guide offers something for everyone looking to put pen to paper a treasure trove of practical suggestions, expert advice, and powerful inspiration.Judy Reeves meets you wherever you may be on a given day with: get-going prompts and exercises insight into writing blocks tips and techniques for finding time and creating space ways to find images and inspiration advice on working in writing groups suggestions, quips, and trivia from accomplished practitionersReeves's holistic approach addresses every aspect of what makes creativity possible (and joyful) the physical, emotional, and spiritual. And like a smart, empathetic inner mentor, she will help you make every day a writing day.Named one of the five hottest writing books by Writer's Digest
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: New World Library
- ISBN-13: 9781577319368
- ISBN: 1577319362
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: Revised