A Woman In Berlin: Eight Weeks In The Conquered City
A wartime journal by a reporter and editor living through the Russian occupation of Berlin includes her observations of resident survival in the face of starvation, no water, and freezing conditions; the mass rapes endured by the city's women; and the corruption of Berlin citizens by their Russian occupiers. Reprint. 35,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Round Rock
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Picador USA
- ISBN-13: 9780312426118
- ISBN: 0312426119
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Reprint