A Touch Of Asia Coloring Book: Serenely Elegant Designs From The East
This adult colouring book featuring stunning Asian designs and high-quality paper and is the perfect stress-reliever for fans of Asian art motifs. Artistry is in the details, and A Touch of Asia Coloring Book presents over 50 colouring patterns drawn from the exquisite traditional porcelains, prints, manuscripts, textiles, mosaics and many other artworks of Asia. Each design gives you a taste of the rich culture, history and variety found in this part of the world. Apply your pencils and fine markers to drawings based on: Chinese porcelain designs; Islamic tiles; Persian rugs and other Asian textiles; Japanese prints... and more! This is a colouring book for both relaxation and exploration. Choose a simpler design for a more restful mood or a detailed pattern when you want more of a challenge. Each single-sided page can be torn out for sharing with family and friends or for framing your finished masterpiece.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804851725
- ISBN: 0804851727
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: ACT CLR CS