A Take Of British Tv Drama: Stories From The Golden Years
This is a behind-the-scenes account of several quality programs for the British television. With a lighthearted perspective, writer/producer Christopher Neame recounts the challenges and rewards of working on such productions asDanger U.X.B., The Knowledge, Q.E.D., The Irish R.M.,Monsignor Quixote, and The Flame Trees of Thika.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scarecrow Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780810850125
- ISBN: 0810850125
- Publication Year: 2004