A Supported Employment Workbook: Using Individual Profiling And Job Matching
A practical tool for all job developers, this workbook presents strategies based on real situations and includes example exercises throughout. It draws on Steve Leach's thirteen years' practical experience in supported employment and is based on the principle of developing a client-centred approach to job development. It emphasizes the central importance of self-determination - ensuring that the individual makes their own choices to determine their future career. This flexible guide shows ways in which a support strategy can be developed in partnership with both employee and employer. Chapters are included on approaching and researching employers, establishing and improving the relationship between employee and employer, and on current debates in supported employment. The workbook also includes practical materials such as vocational profile forms, job analysis forms and support review charts. A comprehensive guide to delivering a supported employment service, it will enable professionals to support people with disabilities in finding and sustaining real jobs in real communities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781843100522
- ISBN: 1843100525
- Publication Year: 2002