A Student's Guide To Trial Objections
This guide is a quick reference to various ways in which the courts have translated the text of the Federal Rules of Evidence. It is useful for students enrolled in trial practice courses and clinics and is also helpful as an adjunct reference for students taking basic and advanced evidence courses. The 2018 edition includes dozens of recent civil and criminal cases from all of the federal circuits and includes the recent amendments to the Federal Rules of Evidence with respect to Ancient Documents and Self-Authenticating Evidence effective December 1, 2017.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: West Academic
- ISBN-13: 9781642422863
- ISBN: 164242286X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 5 New