A Song Of Ice And Fire 2013 Calendar
Fans around the world are obsessed with George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, the epic that inspired HBO's Game of Thrones. They relish the acclaimed series not only for its rich settings and unforgettable characters, but its surprising plot twists and turns. This 2013 calendar captures twelve such classic moments. Dazzlingly reimagining scenes from all five books, including the #1 New York Times bestseller A Dance with Dragons, Marc Simonetti's atmospheric, all-original artwork will draw you into the Seven Kingdoms all year round. 12 MONTHS OF NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN PAINTINGS!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780345531544
- ISBN: 034553154X
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: WAL