A Song Of Ice And Fire 2011 Calendar
GEORGE R. R. MARTINA SONG OF ICE AND FIRE2011 CALENDARILLUSTRATIONS BY TED NASMITHWith all-original artwork, acclaimed artist Ted Nasmith brings to life thirteen of the most iconic castles that dominate the landscape of George R.R. Martin's thrilling series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Rendered in brilliantly imaginative detail, these images bring the land of Westeros to vivid life, and will remind fans of why Martin's novels stand as a masterpiece of modern fantasy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780553808001
- ISBN: 0553808001
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: WAL