A Rip In The Quilt
Property developer Wade Thorburn meets opposition from the local Preservation Society when he moves to the Pacific Northwestern island of San Pedro to build the home of his dreams at Orca's Leap. San Pedro's residents fight to preserve the island's unique environment where they can pursue their passions of organic farming, astronomy - and quilting. When Wade's troubled son Tyler moves to the island and embarks on a one-man crime wave, Wade and his neighbors finally unite to avert disaster.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently Published
- ISBN-13: 9781793016263
- Publication Year: 2019