A Quick Guide To Writing Business Stories
Business journalism is of critical importance to society, though it may appear to some that it concerns only big business and big investors. A Quick Guide to Writing Business Stories helps students acquire the marketable writing skills required to succeed in this competitive and vibrant segment of print and online journalism. This hands-on, practical text provides step-by-step guidance on how to write business articles such as the corporate quarterly earnings story, small business profiles, and business or consumer trend stories. Mathewson's book, based on Northwestern University's highly successful business journalism program, guides students in the use of data, documents and sophisticated expert sources. With A Quick Guide to Writing Business Stories as their resource, students will be able to write challenging stories with clarity and speed, greatly enhancing the journalist's ability to tackle stories on other complex topics, in any medium.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138605978
- ISBN: 1138605972
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint