A Promise To Keep: From Athens To Afghanistan
"A promise to Keep: From Athens to Afghanistan" is a memoir of discovery. It is the story of a remarkable marriage, a rich and enduring partnership that spanned many decades and many countries where the Hills witnessed some of the most significant transformations of our time. It is the story of a woman who comes into her own as she faces the challenges of expatriate life, and a man who saw the best of the world and yet sought to make it even better.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781413410716
- ISBN: 1413410715
- Publication Year: 2003