A Practical Guide To Writing A Ruth L. Kirschstein Nrsa Grant
A Practical Guide to Writing a Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA Grant, Second Edition, continues to provide F-Series grant applicants and mentors with insider knowledge on the process by which these grants are reviewed, the biases that contribute to the reviews, the extent of information required in an NRSA training grant, and a deeper understanding of the exact purpose of each section of the application. New additions to this edition include coverage of other NIH grants, such as R01, R21, and P20, as well as information on significant modifications to the Biosketch and Letters of Recommendation sections. This book is a solid resource for trainees and their mentors to use as a guide when constructing F30, F31, and F32 grant applications.Highlights changes since the first edition, including these new components, such as Applicant's BackgroundProvides a description of the Institutional Environment and Commitment to TrainingCovers F30, F31, and F32 grant applicationsPresents key suggestions on how to best construct each section of the application
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128153369
- ISBN: 0128153369
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2