A Modern Approach To Wills, Administration And Estate Planning With Precedents
Written by leading lawyers in the field, this popular guide to the tax efficient drafting of wills, estate planning, and administration provides practitioners with help and guidance, and discusses the typical problems and pitfalls that may be encountered in practice. The precedents have been carefully selected to deal in a straightforward fashion with the common needs of clients. The book begins by looking at the essential legal framework of wills, trusts and taxation through a combination of detailed and authoritative commentary, worked examples, and expertly drafted precedents. It then examines specific topics including: transferable nil rate band; using IPDIs; provision for children; pilot trusts; gifts; APR and BPR; instruments of variation and disclaimer; and tax efficient administration. [Subject: Wills & Trusts, UK Law]
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jordans Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781784732936
- ISBN: 1784732931
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 4 HAR/CDR