A Mile In Our Shoes: Personal Stories Of Global Journeys
Eleven authors invite readers to walk a mile in their shoes and explore the world through their eyes. Each autobiography shows that despite their various backgrounds, these women all have one thing in common: circumstances have taken them from one part of the world to another. This compilation presents the multifaceted issues of migration; the challenges these women encountered and how they journeyed on in this life with humour and strength of spirit.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Whyte Tracks Books
- ISBN-13: 9788792632470
- ISBN: 8792632475
- Publication Year: 2019