A Long Way Down
by Nick Hornby (2005)
Description: Signed by author Nick Hornby. An excellent find for the collector of Hornby's previous works, such as High Fidelity and About a Boy. (from the dust jacket) A Long Way Down is a novel that asks big questions: about life and death, strangers and friendship, love and pain, and what it takes to make it through a long dark night of the soul.. Published by Penguin Group USA 2005 Near Fine Condition. In our Tyler store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: signed by author. Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Description: Hardback
Synopsis: In four distinct and riveting first-person voices, Hornby tells a story of four individuals confronting the limits of choice, circumstance, and their own morality. This is a tale of connections made and missed, punishing regrets, and the grace of second chances.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2005
- Listing Date: 09/21/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A