A Heraldic Miscellany: Fifteenth Century Treatises On Blazon And The Office Of Arms In English And Scots
The fifteenth-century texts edited here for the first time describe the changing relationship between heraldic design and heralds themselves. They describe the rules of heraldry and the meaning of colours and charges, the diplomatic and martial roles performed by heralds, and the imagined, illustrious history of the office of arms.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liverpool Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781781382486
- ISBN: 1781382484
- Publication Year: 2018