A Guide To Canine And Feline Orthopaedic Surgery
This successful book, first published in 1980 and now in its fourth edition, provides an authoritative guide for busy practitioners trying to keep pace with current trends in small animal orthopaedic surgery. In this new edition Hamish Denny and Steven Butterworth have retained the same practical approach but have completely rewritten and updated the book to provide a comprehensive review of orthopaedic and spinal conditions in the dog and cat. The illustrations have also undergone a major overhaul and the many line drawings are now combined with photographs and radiographs to clarify diagnostic and surgical techniques.Although the size of the book has increased, its regional approach to problems still enables the reader to use it as a rapid reference guide. It will prove an invaluable source of information for veterinary practitioners diagnosing and treating orthopaedic and spinal problems, while postgraduate students taking further qualifications in orthopaedics will find a sound basis for their studies and further reading provided here.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780632033577
- ISBN: 0632033576
- Publication Year: 1996
- Edition: 3