A Guide To Britain And Ireland
The British Isles is a small and wet group of countries but it's filled with ancient history, looming landmarks, stunning scenery and famous faces, and this infographic guide is the perfect way for kids to navigate themselves around its winding roads. Whether children are visiting, live there or curious from afar, they can tour England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, look back at its long history in quick facts, avoid the queues to get up close to the sites, meet famous Brits - past and present - and much more, all within this one packed book. Using vivid colours, graphic visuals, maps and bold designs, this guide brings facts, history and locations around the British Isles to life with a modern and engaging approach to information.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wayland
- ISBN-13: 9781526360311
- ISBN: 1526360314
- Publication Year: 2018