A Companion Guide To Architecture In Ireland 1837 1921
Drawing together the history of Victorian architecture in Ireland, this book is a gazetteer in the traditional sense, a list of entries for individual buildings on a country by country basis, heavily illustrated and prefaced by useful maps; the index at the back contains a valuable list of Irish Victorian architects and their works. The entries cover all types of buildings, large and small, and reveal an encyclopaedic knowledge of Ireland.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Irish Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780716525134
- ISBN: 0716525135
- Publication Year: 1994