A Common Thread
At one time, they were a professional, tough, and efficient team-elite covert troopers who accomplished those assignments no one else would dirty their hands with-or would even admit to having any knowledge of. Even though they're retired now, they still have each other's back, especially when one of their own faces trouble. Father Joe O'Reilly, the team's self-appointed chaplain, would give his life in a New York minute to help someone in need. That has placed him in a situation that may cost him his life. He is assigned to a small cluster of islands in the Caribbean Sea called the Isles of Eden and directed to help the islanders any way he can. But Dr. Enrico Hamadryad has other plans. He is the leader of the Gifted, a criminal cult located on the Isles of Eden that rejects all laws and faith and makes their own. Its goal is world domination. What's more, the natives have fallen under Hamadryad's evil spell, and O'Reilly is kidnapped. His former teammates, led by John Hawk, must find a way to rescue O'Reilly before he is killed, and they aim to put an end to Hamadryad and his evil cult along the way.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781458211514
- ISBN: 1458211517
- Publication Year: 2013