A Collector's Handbook Of Miniature Perfume Bottles: Minis, Mates, And More
This handbook provides hundreds of clear color photographs and fascinating stories which reveal volumes about each fragrance, far beyond the size of the bottles. These miniature bottles are popular collectibles today and this useful book contains information to satisfy the most discriminating taste. Fragrance names, their creators, launch dates, bottle and package designs and dimensions are all here, as well as a price guide in the captions to reflect today's fragrance market.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Schiffer Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780764300387
- ISBN: 0764300385
- Publication Year: 1996