A Clinician's Guide To Controversial Illnesses: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, And Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
A comprehensive guide for clinicians working with patients who present symptoms of these frequently misunderstood disorders.The authors describe their protocols for psychological and behavioral assessment, present innovative cognitive-behavioral treatment strategies, and offer other clinically informed approaches for helping patients with these perplexing illnesses.Reviews the numerous medical and alternative treatment approaches that have been advocated. Includes numerous case studies, empirical research findings, references, resources, and six informal assessment instruments.This important new work provides hope for those interested in helping patients who are not currently receiving adequate medical, social, or psychological support because of the current absence of clearly defined etiologies, established treatment protocols, or knowledgeable health care providers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Montrose
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Professional Resource Exchange Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781568870687
- ISBN: 156887068X
- Publication Year: 2001