A Century Of Homeopaths: Their Influence On Medicine And Health
As the values of integrative medicine continues to grow, alternative points of view and treatments are increasing in acceptance and prevalence. Homeopathic medicine is considered an important root to this approach. However, contributions of homeopathically qualified doctors have long been overlooked. A Century of Homeopaths is a detailed account of the many homeopaths who have contributed to medical progress since 1840. The accomplishments of over 100 homeopaths form the organizing structure of the book - many of whom have been lost to history. The text describes the ways in which homeopaths have influenced medical practice, research and public health, as well as the seminal effect of homeopaths in the emergence of today's medical specialties and in social reform, thus providing insights to healthcare professionals, researchers, students and medical historians.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9781493905263
- ISBN: 1493905260
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 1