A Beginner's Guide To Using Open Access Data
Open Access Data is emerging as a source for cutting edge scholarship. This concise book provides guidance from generating a research idea to publishing results. Both young researchers and well-established scholars can use this book to upgrade their skills with respect to emerging data sources, analysis, and even post-publishing promotion. At the end of each chapter, a tutorial simulates a real example, allowing readers to apply what they learned about accessing open data, and analyzing this data to reach the results. This book can be of use by established researchers analyzing data, publishing, and actively promoting ongoing and research. Key selling features: Describes the steps, from A-Z, for doing open data research Includes interactive tutorials following each chapter Provides guidelines for readers so that they can use their own accessed open data Reviews recent software and websites promoting and enabling open data research Supplements websites which update recent open data sources
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: CRC Press
- ISBN-13: 9780367075033
- ISBN: 0367075032
- Publication Year: 2019